Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have put together a map of fun stuff to do and places to eat in Albuquerque for any out of town guests that are able to come to our wedding. I also included some sites to see if you decide to take a day trip through the Jemez or up to Santa Fe. Unfortunately, I never stay in hotels in Albuquerque, so I don't really know where the good or bad hotels are. I included the hotel that is closest to my parent's house on the map, but if anyone wants to send me what hotel they're staying in, I can get it added to the map to help others find hotel suggestions.

Feel free to let me know if anyone familiar with Albuquerque has any suggestings or if you are looking for a particular type of food or activity that I forgot to put on here.


View Albuquerque Activities in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment